We Provide Professional OFFICIANT WEDDING & VOW RENEWAL SERVICES in Volusia County
and MOBILE NOTARY & Loan Signing Services In DeLand
that are Accurate, Reliable, Friendly, and Cost-Effective
WE HAVE BEEN OFFICIATING WEDDINGS AND VOW RENEWALS FOR OVER 30 YEARS.
WE WILL HELP YOU IN OBTAINING YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE,
WE WRITE CUSTOM VOWS FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY
WE OFFICIATE, NOTARIZE AND LEGALLY FILE YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE.
MOBILE NOTARY SERVICES AVAILABLE IN DELAND:
We work with Lending Agencies, Signing Agents, Closing Agents, Attorneys, Hospitals, Colleges,
Retirement Homes, Nursing Homes, Funeral Homes, or anyone else Who Needs a Document Notarized.
We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured in and for the State of Florida with over 35 years of experience
Whether you need your documents notarized at your Home, Office, Work Place, Hospital, Nursing Home, Retirement Home, Funeral Home, Airport,
College or School, or any other Agreed-Upon Meeting Place
'WE COME TO YOU' either by appointment, short notice, after hours, or emergency
We Provide Notarizations for:
- Affidavits - Deeds - Deeds of Trust - Quit-Claim Deeds - Depositions - Living Trusts
- Loan / Mortgage Documents - Letters of Authorization - Copy Certification by Document Custodian
- Copy Certification of Power of Attorney - Proof of Execution by Subscribing Witness
- Declaration of Domestic Partnership - Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Verification
- Content Certification of Safe-Deposit Box - Insurance Documents - Power of Attorney
or any other legal document that needs the seal of a Notary Public
We Officiate Weddings and Vow Renewals at any Venue in Volusia County
Barefoot To Elegant ♡ Fun and Romantic
Estate, Mansion, Garden, Park, Beach, Backyard, Country Home,
Yacht, Golf Course/Clubhouse, Hotel, Restaurant, Ballroom, Banquet Hall
We will help assist you in the planning of your special day with different ideas and venues
and the personalization of your wedding vows. We are local and are very easy to work with.
Our intention is to complement the two of you and make your day a Moment to Remember
Our Wedding Ceremony Services include:
- Custom Vows tailored to each of our Couples with a Personalized Keepsake of your Vows
- Guidance & Information on PreRegistering and in Obtaining Your Florida Marriage License
- Guidance in last name change for Bride / Spouse
- Unity Sand Ceremony OR Family Unity Sand Ceremony both with a heart shaped vase
and your choice of sand colors
- Unity Heart & Sand Ceremony
- Unity Candle Ceremony
- Hand-Fasting or 'Tying The Knot' Ceremony
- Wine Box, Love Letter Ceremony
- Breaking The Glass
- Rose Ceremony
- Rock Ceremony
- Jumping The Broom
- Arras - 13 Coins
- Aisle Runner
- Aisle Petals
- Bridal Bouquet / Boutonniere
- Flower Girl Petals
- Decorated Wedding Arch
- Beautiful White Fan back Chairs - (up to 20)
Thank you for Contacting us,
Debra J. Bays
Wedding Officiant, Minister, Notary Public
Commission #FF 923563
We are a Notary Public in & for the State of Florida and are bound by the Laws within the State of Florida.
As a Notary Public we will not notarize a signature on a document unless he or she personally knows, or has satisfactory evidence, that the person whose signature is to be notarized is the individual who is described in and who is executing the instrument. A notary public shall certify in the certificate of acknowledgment or jurat the type of identification, either based on personal knowledge or other form of identification, upon which the notary public is relying.
A Notary Public/Signing Agent is NOT a Legal Representative of either the Borrower or the Lender and therefore CAN NOT nor WILL NOT render any Legal Advice, or give any opinion of a loan, or its terms, during the course of the Loan Signing. WE CAN NOT and DO NOT 'Back Date' Any Document or Documents.